Ezra Taft Benson -

As a watchman on the tower, I feel to warn you that one of the chief means of misleading our youth and destroying the family unit is our educational institutions. President Joseph F. Smith referred to false educational ideas as one of the three threatening dangers among our Church members.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remembering the Summer


We are well into our school routine now. The lazy fun daze of Summer are a memory. I came across a few photos I hadn't downloaded from my phone and spent some time smiling remembering the journey.

My younger cousin Stevie, drove out to Utah from Ohio and spent a night with us. We drove up the Canyon and went to Moab with him. So much beauty all around us that we take for granted each day. I don't think I'd seen Steven in over 5 years or so. It was great catching up with him. The kids enjoyed the teasing fest!



Wonderful, sweet Taylor's birthday is during the summer. Her birthday celebration is always part of some other great story. She turned 12. She is so fantastic. Her personality is amazing. Her love for everything is so contagious. She is still a little girl inside. Everything is "new" and "wonderful" to her. She truly Enjoys the Journey.

Each day I am reminded of just how wonderful life is. I look at my wonderful children and I am amazed at how blessed we all are.

Today 9-11-2010...I am so thankful for this wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

viewers