Ezra Taft Benson -

As a watchman on the tower, I feel to warn you that one of the chief means of misleading our youth and destroying the family unit is our educational institutions. President Joseph F. Smith referred to false educational ideas as one of the three threatening dangers among our Church members.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A fun blog about homeschooling

I read a blog post about how to "mix it up" during these months that seem to go on and on during the year.

Instead of copying what she said I will give you the link and you can read it.

We love games. Both board games and video games. One of our favorite board games is Qwirkle. My 9 year old loves it all the way up to my husband. Let me know your favorite. Maybe it will be a game we need to purchase.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Educational-Family-Games

No comments:

Post a Comment

viewers