Ezra Taft Benson -

As a watchman on the tower, I feel to warn you that one of the chief means of misleading our youth and destroying the family unit is our educational institutions. President Joseph F. Smith referred to false educational ideas as one of the three threatening dangers among our Church members.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Great Art

I really don't like doing art at home with the kids. I usually source that out to coops or classes offered in the community.

I found a great art teacher who posted her class about 40 miles from us. I decided to email her and see if she would be willing to come down here and teach classes. She was more than happy to come. I then sent out an email offering the class to those homeschoolers interested and we have over 10 kids coming to the art class I will host in my basement in April. The kids will learn to use watercolors and draw.

A friend posted this great Art blog that you might find helpful. I will keep it on my list just in case one of these days I get a wild hair and want to have the kid do something fun.

http://deepspacesparkle.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

viewers