Ezra Taft Benson -

As a watchman on the tower, I feel to warn you that one of the chief means of misleading our youth and destroying the family unit is our educational institutions. President Joseph F. Smith referred to false educational ideas as one of the three threatening dangers among our Church members.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Provo heard our voices! No Daytime Curfews!!!

I have a new found admiration for government.

I got wind of the Provo City Council voting on a city Day Time Curfew and emailed three of my email groups and word spread fast. Before long there was a protest organized and letters written. Our voices and concerns were heard and the Mayor wrote a letter to the council members the morning before the meeting was scheduled and told them he was going to take the vote off the agenda.

I am so happy I could cry! Oh, I am crying!

Her is the link to the news coverage.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=14564753

1 comment:

  1. That protest was amazing!! Yay, to the concerned citizens of Provo (and surrounding cities)!

    Felicity, at {Simple Elegance}

    ReplyDelete

viewers